Thanks to advances in dental technologies composite or white fillings are now widely available in dental clinics and are preferred by the majority of patients.
The first step of any dental procedure is always to make sure our patients feel absolutely no pain. We pride ourselves on delivering gentle painless procedures by giving an injection of local anaesthetic.
While your mouth is turning numb, we use this time to match your white fillings with the colour of your surrounding teeth, by holding a colour chart to your teeth. Once you’re numb we remove any decay, shape the tooth where necessary, and apply layers of the composite until we reach the desired shape. A special light is then shone down on it to harden the filling. Your dentist will then check your bite is even and make any necessary adjustments to the height of the filling.
If you’re experiencing pain from a tooth or you’re interested in making your smile look more glamorous, then get in touch with us today! Just simply book an appointment online or give us a call on (03) 5995 3819.
We accept all insurance and we are preferred providers of Medibank Private, HCF, NIB.
Along with insurance, we accept Cash, Credit Cards (Amex not accepted) & Dental Health Insurance Cards. We also accept and process vouchers under their Medicare Card (Children Dental Benefit Scheme), Department of Veteran Affairs Cards and Victorian Emergency & Victorian General Dental Scheme managed by the Monash Health (Dental Services).
Supreme Dental Cranbourne is conveniently located at 1 Scarborough Avenue, Cranbourne West and we have car park directly inside the business premises compound.
In light of the COVID-19, we are deeply concerned for the health and safety of our patients, families and staff. It is important for us all to take the necessary steps to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our local communities safe and supported.
At Supreme Dental Cranbourne, business is as usual and we remain open until advised otherwise.
Our dental practice has always used and will continue to use strict cleaning and disinfection protocols as recommended by the Australian Dental Association. In addition to this, we are taking additional steps to reduce the risk of transmission and to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
1. If necessary, please only bring an accompanying adult to the appointment. All siblings, grandparents and friends should remain in the vehicle
2. Social distancing - If there are multiple patients in the waiting room, please maintain a safe distance from one another by sitting on alternate seats
3. We require all patients to use a hand sanitiser upon entering the clinic
4. We have removed all magazines and newspaper in the waiting room to avoid cross-contamination
5. If you have recently returned from overseas, or have been in contact with someone who has, please ring to reschedule your appointment
6. If you feel unwell (fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, cough), we ask that you please reschedule
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on (03) 5995 3819. We are here to help.
For more information, please see:
Let's all work together and keep everybody safe.
Team at Supreme Dental Cranbourne